Why is Java so Favoured among Developers?
Everyone who has ever heard about programming knows that Java is among the leading programming languages. It is increasing in popularity with every passing year, all thanks to its varied & extremely impressive features. One of which is, Java programs are able to execute on different machines as long as there is a JRE (Java Runtime Environment) in place. Be it mobile phones, PCs running Linux, Mac iOS, or Windows, and even large mainframe computers, JRE is compatible with all of them. On top of that, big data, Hadoop, the names which are buzzing everywhere also uses Java.
Recently, Java has also been gaining credibility in the area of Internet of Things (IoT) and cloud development. There are many online forums that consist of Java developer experts who are ready to help beginners. Java is more prevalent in daily life than you might think. All the popular websites we browse on a daily basis such as Google, YouTube, LinkedIn, Amazon and eBay use Java. In addition, Java has an incremental roadmap with continuous progress in security and performance.
Why Industrial training for learning Java?
Industrial training is designed to give a learning platform with real corporate exposure to students where they can enhance their ability, technical and leadership skills and become ready for a real job.
In Industrial training, students are often faced with a practical problem and working scenarios that one would have to deal with in an organization on an everyday basis. So, this experience offers practical and real-world training which is missing in college academics sessions. After completing industrial training, a student is ready to face the professional working world with confidence and required knowledge.
Tools to remove the complexity of Java development
Eclipse, an open-source integrated development environment sponsored by IBM, continues to be one of the top choices amongst Java developers. Eclipse offers constant assistance while coding and a tool-assisted refactoring & syntax checking, which ensures that developers write correct code while they type.
Eclipse also offers a Java development tool project that provides a set of plugins to empower the Eclipse platform with a full-featured Java IDE. Easy availability of a wide range of plugins helps developers build all kinds of Java applications.
And many more……
Why Java is important
- It is a platform independent language because the developers just compile their Java code once into bytecode. Afterward, bytecode was deployed across various platforms without any further compilation.
- IT favors Object-Oriented Programming, a paradigm that provides many concepts, such as inheritance, data binding, polymorphism, etc.
- Developing the Android application in Java is also possible. This declared that is Java’s important in today’s developing era.
- Java programming has a language’s Rich API which is the main reason behind its success. The developers can complete their tasks without writing additional codes.
- Developers may gain benefits with a variety of frameworks, IDEs, libraries, and other development tools through Java.
All the apps on the Android phone have a Java programming language. Google’s Android API is used extensively for making apps for the Android platform.
- Java Web Applications –Java is also relevant in eCommerce and web applications. There are some organizations like Google, government facilities, healthcare institutions, and educational bodies, even defense departments use Java for building important web applications.
- Scientific Applications – Java is also used for making scientific applications including natural language processing. It is preferred over C++, which is also used for the same purpose because it gives better accuracy in addition to being maintainable, portable, and safe.
- Software Tools – Java constitutes a big part of the software industry. Most of the desktop used web applications are in Java and commercial projects alike. Eclipse, IntelliJ IDEA, and NetBeans IDE are some of the best IDEs to create Java applications.
- 97% of Enterprise Desktops run Java.
- 89% of Desktops (or Computers) in the U.S. run Java.
- 9 Million Java Developers worldwide.
- Java is the number 1 choice for developers.
- 3 billion mobile phones run Java.
- 100% of Blu-ray Disc Players ship with Java.
- 125 million TV devices run Java.
Whether you’re looking forward to a career in game development or develop immaculate web applications, Java is worth the effort. The programming language is able to adapt to a wide set of environments, thus allowing for remarkable capabilities and opportunities. Learning Java allows you to understand the underlying concepts of programming better as well as enables you to have a jumpstart in learning other popular, Java-inspired programming languages.
For a web developer, there are several programming languages and frameworks to toy with, therefore, the more the merrier. Having an understanding of several web technologies and programming languages will ensure you stay relevant in the rapidly-evolving field of IT and make a good living in the age of information.